While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Granite Bay Acceptance Corporation. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We will tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We will not use or share – internally or externally – personally identifiable information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customer’s policy, claim or account, or as disclosed to the customer when the information is
collected, or to which the customer consents.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we’re prohibited by law), and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise to our customers.
Granite Bay Acceptance Corp is the source of information about domestic financial services provided by Granite Bay Acceptance Corporation. This disclosure is intended to explain how personally identifiable information (“Information”) that is collected through this web site may later be disclosed.
Categories of personally identifiable information used by Granite Bay Acceptance Corporation. If you apply to become a customer of Granite Bay Acceptance Corporation, we may collect and/or store additional Information about you, including Information you provide on applications and other forms, Information about your transactions with such affiliate or non-affiliated third parties, Information received from a consumer reporting agency and Information received about you from other sources, to provide you the best quality web experience.
The Granite Bay Acceptance site uses “cookie” technology. A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information the web site leaves on the visitor’s computer, when the visitor visits the site. Cookies are used to remember information about the visitor when they return to the site.
Notice of changes.
This policy was last modified February 12, 2011.